6. Return of Goods and Merchandise Policy
We accept returns for the following reasons:
- You received the wrong product (order fulfillment/shipping error). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt so that we can remedy this as soon as possible.
- Damaged products. You must notify us at email@example.com within 3 days of receiving damaged products. Please include your order number and picture(s) of the damage. Claims past 3 days of receiving products will be refused.
- You are unsatisfied with your purchase and would like to return under our standard return policy.
Energy Underground reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative.
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Energy Underground reserves the right to refuse service to any customer/member or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
We issue credit for returns in the following way
- Wrong products (order fulfillment/shipping errors) we will send you the correct product(s) and cover return shipping.
- Damaged goods we will credit you the same form that you paid in including shipping after we have inspected the product and determined that it was damaged during manufacturing or shipping. You must return the product for our inspection before credit will be issued.
- Standard returns will be issued a store credit in the form of an E-Gift card after products have been inspected and approved, expect 2-3 weeks for this process to be completed. We do not cover or credit shipping costs, initial or return.
- A restocking fee will be assessed to all products that are refused by customer at delivery or that are returned because of an “undeliverable address.”
We accept Standard Returns within 30 days of the delivery date, if more than 30 days has passed since you received your product, we unfortunately cannot offer you a refund. Customer is responsible for shipping returns to Energy Underground at their expense. Please note before ordering that we exclude some items from our return policy. We will not accept panties, special orders / customized products, clearance items, and discontinued items. We do not offer returns/refunds on gift cards, membership subscriptions, or event purchases – please see event cancellation policy for details on event tickets and rooms.
All products will be inspected within 7 days of receipt at Energy Underground. All products must arrive in their original unworn condition with all tags still attached and must include the undamaged original packaging. Merchandise containing odor, perfume, deodorant stains, other stains, makeup, glitter, smoke, dust, pet hair, or damage will be refused. Refused merchandise will not be credited. Refused merchandise will be returned to you at your expense.
Exchanges are not accepted by Energy Underground. We are unable to offer this and only accept returns as outlined above.
If you have any questions regarding our return policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org